LFM Software and Indonesian Value Added Reseller Datascrip are delighted to announce a laser scanning seminar to be held in Jakarta later this month. Following a hugely popular similar event hosted in Malaysia in January the event will offer an introduction to LFM technology and the broader context of maximising the value that laser data can provide to an organisation and the laser scanning industry in general.
This morning seminar will explore the hardware and software technologies that continue to shape the industry, best-practices around the implementation of a data capture strategy and the effective utilisation of laser data across an asset lifecycle.
- A detailed introduction to laser scanning
- The Laser Scan Data Lifecycle
- Global best practices across the data capture industry
- On-demand, as-built engineering
- Laser scanning for asset management and project collaboration
For more information and to register for the event please visit our event website
Laser Scanning Applications Road Show - February 26th 2015
Hotel Mulia Senayan - Jakarta
Jl. Asia Afrika
Senior Marketing Specialist