LFM have announced the first in a series of road show events that will offer an introduction to LFM technology and the broader context of maximising the value that laser data can provide to an organisation and the laser scanning industry in general. These one-day events will explore the hardware and software technologies that continue to shape the industry, best-practices around the implementation of a data capture strategy and the effective utilisation of laser data across an asset lifecycle.
The first of these events will be held in Malaysia next month with more to follow globally throughout 2015.
- A detailed introduction to laser scanning
- The Laser Scan Data Lifecycle
- Global best practices across the data capture industry
- On-demand, as-built engineering
- Laser scanning for asset management and project collaboration
For more information and to register for our inaugural event in Malaysia please visit our event website
Laser Scanning Applications Road Show - January 21st 2015
Hotel Impiana KLCC
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Senior Marketing Specialist